Ways you can give
You can create a Birthday Fundraiser for our organization on your personal Facebook Page!
- Search “Northwest Georgia Family Crisis Center” under “nonprofits”
- Set your goal, timeline, and fill in the details
- Choose your cover photo or upload your own
- Click create
- Share your fundraiser with your Facebook network and invite them to donate!
Another great way to give back to your community is by using Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile provides the same discounts and benefits as Amazon Prime while also giving back 0.05% of your purchases to the organization of your choice. Here are the steps to help you start doubling your impact in the community:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Log into your Amazon Account
- Choose our organization as your beneficiary – “Northwest Georgia Family Crisis Center Dalton, GA”
- Start shopping!
Kroger Community Rewards
We all at one point buy groceries. If Kroger happens to be the place where you buy yours, then you have the opportunity to impact your community and help support the Northwest Georgia Family Crisis Center. It is a super simple way to fundraise and all you have to do is select our organization, shop, and swipe or scan your Kroger Plus card! The steps for choosing our organization are below:
- Sign in to your digital account and select “My Account”
- Scroll down to the “Kroger Community Rewards” section of your account page
- Select “Enroll Now” or “Edit” and enter the name or NPO number of the organization that you wish to support
- Select the organization from the list and click “Save.”
The organization that you selected will now display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. Now, any transactions you make using your Kroger Plus Card will be applied to the program. It takes approximately 10 days for the community rewards total to display on your receipt.